joaquin mendozas blog

my name is joaquin mendoza, i am currently attending HPIAM high school, i am a freshmen and i am required to use and uplode on this blog, this is not my choice

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

study for multiple exams


Study for multiple exams
Part 2
My strategies for written assignments: everyone has their own writing styles. I gernerally come up with an idea and do massive amounts of research before I ever think about writing. I then organize my research then actually do an outline before writing. I always print out the paper and come back to it the next day and reread it. This is the easiest way for me to catch my own mistakes. I have to give my eyes a break from it, and if I just wrote it, I think it looks perfect. But if I look at it a day later, I alomost always find a grammatical error or a phrase or sentence I just want to rephrase.
Choose the right 

No comments:

Post a Comment