joaquin mendozas blog

my name is joaquin mendoza, i am currently attending HPIAM high school, i am a freshmen and i am required to use and uplode on this blog, this is not my choice

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

study for multiple exams


Study for multiple exams
Part 1
How I study for multiple exams, deal with multiple projects: really it is my time management that I explained above. If I see that I have multiple things to do or multiple things to study at the same time  I spread my time before hand. For example, if I have a test on Monday and 2 tests on Tuesday then I will study for my Monday test on Thursday and part of Friday, and study for the next test on the other half of Friday and on Saturday. Then Sunday I can review for my test on Monday because I already studied for it, and when Mondays test is over I can review for my other tests.
My overall study method: I try to break it up over several days or at least 2. I get bogged down if I try to pull an all-nighter.
How I’ve overcome an initial bad grade: if I received a bad grades I usually knew when it was going to happen because I didn’t prepare properly or didn’t use the proper study habits for that class. I sometimes like to go over what I did wrong and ask the teacher what I can do differently for the next exam or what I should study for the next exam.
Choose the right

No comments:

Post a Comment