joaquin mendozas blog

my name is joaquin mendoza, i am currently attending HPIAM high school, i am a freshmen and i am required to use and uplode on this blog, this is not my choice

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

academic success


Academic success
Part 2
Tests by simply reviewing the material just before the class began. It wasn’t that I didn’t try, I had a 4.0 all through high school, but I never really had to put forth such an effort to get the results I wanted to see. In college however, that changed. Not only did I start studying and treading the book, I began to understand the little tiny facts were just as important as the general concepts my overall study method: I do the reading that is required in the class, and I try to keep up. If I do fall behind, I usually use the reading  that I did not

No comments:

Post a Comment