joaquin mendozas blog

my name is joaquin mendoza, i am currently attending HPIAM high school, i am a freshmen and i am required to use and uplode on this blog, this is not my choice

Monday, November 5, 2012



 
 

What will I do to graduate from
High school
What I will do to graduate from high school is simple, I would:


1. Do my homework for all of my classes before the due date, but turn it in at the last possible second

2. Ask a teacher for extra credit even if I have a good grade in class, just to make sure that I have an A+.

3. Always be on time for classes because if I arrive late I will miss knowledge that I need for tests and homework.

4. I will make sure if there are any future projects, and if there are I will pair myself with someone smart.

5. I will study for all of my tests and projects, and I won’t study them at the last minute and I also won’t do them alone, I will study with others to make sure that I get a good grade.

6. I will join many clubs and after school activities so that I wouldn’t be doing things that I shouldn’t, be occupied, and put it on my résumé.

7. I will take good notes in class does that when there is a test I will have all of the information that I need so that I can get a good grade?

8. I will complete all of my volunteer hours before I need to turn them in before their due.

9. If I don’t understand something I will raise my hand and then ask my teacher if she could help me out.

And I continue to do all of these things will surely get all of my credits for all

 

Classes
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
English
7:01
7:01
7:01
7:01
7:01
math
8:01
8:01
8:01
8:01
8:01
history
9:01
9:01
9:01
9:01
9:01
science
10:01
10:01
10:01
10:01
10:01
health
11:01
11:01
11:01
11:01
11:01

No comments:

Post a Comment